To our valued parents and students,
During these difficult times, please be assured that we continue to hold you close to our hearts. We pray for your safety and well-being.
Please be apprised of the following:
- Our Main office will be open for business Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Payment slips may be tendered during the above hours or left with our Security personnel after hours.
- The penalty for late payment of fees (10%), for the upcoming term, will be waived until further notice.
- We await confirmation from the Ministry of Education re: the date for reopening of school. This will be communicated to you as soon as this information is available to us.
- The August 2020 term was scheduled for 12 weeks. Be assured that all arrangements will be put in place for actual classroom teaching to be conducted for 12 weeks when school reopens.
Should you require any additional information please do not hesitate to contact us via email or telephone (firstname.lastname@example.org / 227-8772 or 227-4339).
PLAY GROUP – Parents, please be informed that whenever school reopens the Playgroup department will be housed in the compound of our Third Avenue, Subryanville complex. We are presently apart but in this together. Stay safe.